Saturday, August 29, 2009

Welcome to the Belcheff Family Blog


Welcome to the new Belcheff Family Blog! We are excited to stay in touch with each other!

If you would like to contribute to this blog and you already have a google.com account, you can use your existing "google account" or gmail account to sign into the document. However, you do not need a gmail account to log in -- just a google account.

If you don't have a google account, you can set one up for free at: https://www.google.com/accounts/Login?continue=http://www.google.com/&hl=en

If you need help setting up your "Google Account," this is a helpful little free video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJpkRbNto7E

2 comments:

  1. I want to give two pictures of George Belcheff and his family. And one letter of himself address to my grandpapa,grand grandpapa Kanio Markov Cvqtkov from Seachi, Popopvo BG. I find them in old book when I clean house of my grandpapa. Sorry I right heare but I can't find contact of living family of Belcheff. I can send by emai

    ReplyDelete
  2. my email is vkk84koev@gmail.com. my name is Valerie Koev I leave in Varna,Bulgaria.

    ReplyDelete